Li Ning is a professional sports brand founded by "Prince of Gymnastics" Li Ning in 1990. A well-known sportswear brand in China. It mainly operates Li-Ning brand casual sports shoes, clothing, equipment and accessories. It has established a huge retail distribution network and supply chain management system in China, and has a wide influence in the world.
- This is the referee shoe sponsored by Li-Ning CBA. Based on the powerful technology of the Li-Ning brand, the cushioning and support of this pair of shoes is unquestionable.
- It has a micro-woven patent leather upper. In addition to being durable and hardwearing, this unique material choice makes it stand out in a sea of plain leather and mesh shoes.
- Patent leather is easy to polish and will always look sharp in any competition. The lace-up closure makes the shoe more wrapped.
- Sole: Rubber outsole + cushioned MD midsole. A non-marking rubber outsole rounds it all out and provides the traction needed to move effortlessly across the court.
- The midsole is made of lightweight, compression-molded EVA that absorbs shock well and reduces stress on your knees and joints during prolonged standing.